Who are Active Housing?
We are a specialist social housing brand who are part of Hallnet Ltd, a multi-sector development agency that have been operating for over 20 years. We have been working in the social housing sector since 2013, helping housing associations and local authorities to improve their digital customer experience. Our team of in house developers, UX designers and project managers have unrivalled knowledge gained from our years of working in the UK Housing sector as well as a wide range of other sectors. Over the years, our products and services have won multiple awards, including winning ‘Supplier of the Year’ and ‘Best App / Online tool’. In addition, our client, Yarlington Housing Group, were awarded ‘Digital Landlord of the Year’ at the latest UK Housing Awards.
What do we do?
We offer a range of products and services to the social housing community, from SaaS products to bespoke web development and digital consultancy. Our key products, which are now being utilised by many social landlords in the sector, are:
- Active Portal – a tenant self service portal brimming with features and integration options, designed to help customers manage vital aspects of their tenancy.
- Active Diagnostics – An award winning range of repairs self-service SaaS products providing customers with an easy-to-use online service, ensuring property issues are resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Active Requests – An automated service request tool, providing tenants with one facility for any tenancy permission requests, information or service eligibility checks.
- Active Onboarding – A tenant onboarding and application system allowing landlords to handle the tenant onboarding process, featuring managing property offers and tenancy applications, as well as digital signature capabilities, and more.
- Active Community – An online community hub designed to connect individuals and organisations in a given local area, with a view to promoting well-being and social cohesion through events, groups and volunteering.
Who do we work with?
Over the years of working in the sector we have built up a strong portfolio of social housing clients across the UK including; the Yarlington Housing Group, Radian Group, Stonewater, Torus, Thrive, Grand Union Housing, Sovini, Livin and many more.
Our most recent project launch was the implementation of the ‘MyRadian’ portal, a customer self service portal that was delivered during COVID-19 in just 67 days. The results speak for themselves as only four weeks after launch, the portal has over 5,000 registered users, over 40,000 logins and almost 50% of repairs reported online.
To learn more about Active Housing visit: https://www.activehousing.co.uk/