MHA London has announced the sale of the former Goldsmith Arms on East Acton Lane, Ealing, which will be redeveloped by a housing trust, following approval of the development proposals in January 2020.
The mixed-use, residential-led scheme will comprise 65 affordable homes. The majority of these homes (80%) will be let in accordance with the London Living Rent, while the remaining 20% will be made available in accordance with London Affordable Rent.
The development of the fully affordable site will make a significant contribution to the local community with the provision of much-needed homes that are genuinely affordable, said MHA London.
Read more on affordable homes:
- Work underway on first development to be built from the Trafford Affordable Housing Fund
- Gentoo to deliver homes for affordable rent at Brockwell Green in Houghton
- Affordable Homes scheme given one-year extension
MHA London founder Hossein Abedinzadeh said: “This unique completely affordable development offers a fantastic opportunity to meet significant demand for housing.
“We are thrilled that the former Goldsmiths Arms will now provide genuinely affordable homes for Londoners.”
MHA is a diverse property company based in central London, with regional offices located in Birmingham and Brighton.