Housing Digital has launched a brand new awards to champion the breadth of innovation taking place within the social housing sector.
Due to take place in person on 10 February 2022 at Edgbaston, Birmingham, The Housing Digital Innovation Awards will celebrate the bright ideas changing the social housing sector for the better.
Whether it’s a well-executed digital transformation programme, a novel approach to retrofitting, or a revolutionary supported living product, each of the Awards’ 20 categories serve to highlight those innovations that have made a tangible difference to both housing providers and tenants.
Commenting on the launch of the awards, Housing Digital editor Liam Turner said: “There are plenty of awards out there that rightly celebrate the successes enjoyed within the social housing sector.
“However, innovation, whether technological or otherwise, is an area that can sometimes get overlooked.
“These awards will shine a light on every area of innovation taking place within the social housing sector right now, whether that’s from within housing associations themselves or from those organisations closely aligned with the sector, such as contractors and fire safety specialists.”
Turner added: “It’s great to finally get these awards off the ground, and I look forward to seeing you all next year.”
The categories are:
- Most Innovative Retrofit or Refurbishment Scheme
- Most Innovative Regeneration Scheme
- Most Innovative Supported / Sheltered Housing Scheme
- Most Innovative Affordable Housing Scheme
- Most Innovative approach to Resident Involvement
- Most Innovative Procurement
- Best Repairs & Maintenance Innovation
- Best Finance Innovation
- Best Asset Management Innovation
- Best Fire Safety Innovation
- Best Sustainability Innovation
- Best Customer Service / Experience Innovation
- Best Offsite/Modular Innovation
- Best Support / Care Innovation
- Best Digital Inclusion Scheme
- Best Digital Transformation
- Best Technology Partner
- Most Innovative Contractor
- Most Innovative Supplier
- Most Innovative Consultancy
- Best IT Team
- Best Online Service
- Most Innovative Housing Provider
Entries will close on 29 October, with the shortlist set to be announced on 29 November.
Are you a social housing professional? Sign up for a FREE MEMBERSHIP to upload news stories, post job vacancies, and connect with colleagues on our secure social feed.