Halton Housing has been accepted onto the Proptech Innovation Network (PIN) advisory board to help support and drive change in the social housing sector.
Halton Housing says the appointment is a further testament to its leadership in the area of innovation.
Proptech Innovation Network (PIN) is the only dedicated network focused on Proptech solutions for social housing.
The advisory board comprises the following members:
- Elly Hoult, group director of Assets and Substantiality, Notting Hill Genesis
- Lee Reevell, head of Innovation and Architecture, Halton Housing
- Phil Pemberton, Direct Works Steering Group and director of Asset Strategy and Delivery, Riverside
- Stephanie Lloyd-Foxe, NHMF (National Housing Maintenance Forum) chair and building safety manager, Magna Housing Association
- Jess Williamson, proptech strategist, Department of Levelling Up, Homes, and Communities (DLUHC)
Formed as a subset of Disruptive Innovators Network in January 2021, PIN works in partnership with the Department of Levelling Up, Homes, and Communities and digital partner to Direct Works (Jan 21) and NHMF (Sept 21).
Plentific were delivery partners for 2021, with Switchee joining in 2022.
By the end of 2021, PIN had 25 members.
PIN is designed to support those responsible for the development, manufacture, maintenance, and management of its homes by learning about new ways of managing homes; assessing which new technologies are being used to best effect in achieving compliance and net-zero objectives; and looking at how technology can drive better value for the organisation and its residents
In 2022, the network will be focussing on the following strategic approach:
- How obstacles can be removed for the successful delivery, adoption, and use of protech in social housing organisation
- Collaboration between housing providers, digital partners and PIN to support the uptake of proptech
- PIN engagement with housing providers
Are you a social housing professional? Sign up for a FREE MEMBERSHIP to upload news stories, post job vacancies, and connect with colleagues on our secure social feed.