Building Careers are working with a North West based Housing Provider as they are looking for an Estates Officer to join them for 3 months plus.
Supporting the Asset Manager ensuring delivery of a customer focused service through the effective management and procurement of contractors and service level agreements, maximise customer satisfaction levels whilst complying with company policies, procedures and financial regulations. Ensuring that legislative and statutory compliance is achieved and maintained within all communal areas.
We are looking for candidates with the following experience
1. Experience of Maintenance/Servicing contracts
2. Experience of day-to-day management of contracts, contractors and ad hoc projects
3. Evidence of successfully resolving customer and colleague queries through effective communication with contractors
4. Ability to interpret specifications and ensure quality workmanship
5. Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence and challenge internally & externally
6. Use a range of software programmes effectively and make continuous improvements to technology in partnership with IT
7. Experience of administrating invoices and works orders
For more information contact our Social Housing Specialist, Jennifer Radcliffe on 07563967281
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.