We are currently working with a social housing provider who is looking for a Repairs Scheduler to work alongside their property services team.
This is a minimum 6-9 month contract working within an established scheduling team- working specifically on the gas contracts.
As a Repairs Scheduler, you will be ensuring that work orders are scheduled through the appointments system, repairs works are allocated to trade operatives and ensure all works are carried out with minimal average turnaround time. You will also be liaising with customers to ensure that work is being carried out effectively.
Key Duties will include:
– Customer care – taking direct calls from customers, resolving enquiries at first contact where possible.
– Scheduling appointments and minimising downtime of operational staff.
– Monitoring completion and accuracy of work activities and timesheet information.
– Ensuring systems and processes are in place to keep all relevant records and documentation up to date.
– Assisting operational teams to achieve business targets.
– Assist managers in assessing workload through forecasting and performance measurement to determine priorities.
For this role, it will be essential to have experience in using scheduling software.
This is a minimum 6-9 month vacancy. Due to the current situation, working from home may be a requirement for this role with in-house training provided.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send an up dated cv.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.