Housing Officers x2
Now is a really exciting time to join us at Progress Housing Association. We are about to launch a transformational new operating model which aims to further enhance our customer first philosophy. Following a restructure we are implementing our new Customer First operating model in April 2021.
Customer First puts our customers at the heart of what we do and these roles are pivotal in delivering that. Always thinking outside the box in order to provide an excellent service and customer experience, we are looking for forward thinking customer champions.
We are looking for two Area Housing Officers who can deliver an excellent experience to our customers by:
- Delivering a customer focused approach that provides a visible, accessible face to face service to our renting tenants, home owners, and shared owners.
- Being a visible presence in your area of operation working collaboratively with local groups and gaining good local knowledge
- Strong resource and time management, and the ability to prioritise, delivering value for money.
- Being resilient and able to deal with challenging situations, delivering sustainable outcomes
- Being highly self-motivated with the ability to plan and work effectively without high levels of supervision
- Managing and achieving key performance targets
To be considered for this role you will need to have relevant housing sector experience and a strong customer focus.
In addition to an attractive starting salary, we can offer you great working conditions, a friendly, supportive team environment and a real opportunity to make an impact in a growing organisation. We also offer a defined contribution pension scheme, health cash plan and a leave package which starts at 26 days per annum, plus a day off for your birthday.
The hours of work will be 36.25 hours per week split over Monday to Friday, working a rota between 8am to 6pm. Further details will be discussed at interview.
Progress Housing Group is a Registered Social Landlord. Our vision is to have a positive impact on people and communities by providing high quality homes, supporting independence and creating opportunities.
We own and manage over 11,000 homes and have been delivering housing and related services for over 20 years. We operate mainly in Lancashire, but provide Supported Living homes for people with a learning disability nationwide, as well as accommodation for keyworkers in Lincolnshire. We also manage women’s refuges and supported schemes for people facing homelessness. We are committed to promoting diverse and inclusive communities in the workplace and through everything we do.
We have clear ambitions to lead the way in our sector. This is where you can come in and play your part.
The vacancy may close sooner due to volume of applicants.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.progressgroup.org.uk.