Community Safety Officers x2
Now is a really exciting time to join us at Progress Housing Association. We are about to launch a transformational new operating model which aims to further enhance our customer first philosophy. Following a restructure we are implementing our new Customer First operating model in April 2021.
Customer First puts our customers at the heart of what we do and these roles are pivotal in delivering that. Always thinking outside the box, in order to provide an excellent service and customer experience, we are looking for forward thinking customer champions.
As our Community Safety Officers you will support us in the delivery of our Community Safety Strategy by:
- Providing an excellent community safety service, managing and resolving a range of cases of anti-social behaviour.
- Achieving excellent levels of communication and customer satisfaction
- Pro-actively reducing anti-social behaviour to improve neighbourhoods and sustain .tenancies by being a visible presence in your area.
- Managing and achieving key performance targets.
- Being resilient and an effective problem solver with a strong customer focus
- Working as one team with colleagues within the Group and more widely with partnerships/ local networks (ie police and social services).
To be considered for this role you will need to have relevant community safety experience including:
- Preparing witness statements
- Obtaining Injunctions
- Ideally, experience of presenting cases in court
In addition to an attractive starting salary, we can offer you great working conditions, a friendly, supportive team environment and a real opportunity to make an impact in a growing organisation. We also offer a defined contribution pension scheme, health cash plan and a leave package which starts at 26 days per annum, plus a day off for your birthday.
The hours of work will be 36.25 hours per week split over Monday to Friday, working a rota between 8am to 6pm. Further details will be discussed at interview.
Progress Housing Group is a Registered Social Landlord. Our vision is to have a positive impact on people and communities by providing high quality homes, supporting independence and creating opportunities. We are committed to working with others to achieve the Group’s strategic aims and our values underpin everything we do.
We own and manage over 11,000 homes and have been delivering housing and related services for over 20 years. We operate mainly in Lancashire, but provide Supported Living homes for people with a learning disability nationwide, as well as accommodation for keyworkers in Lincolnshire. We also manage women’s refuges and supported schemes for people facing homelessness.
We are committed to promoting diverse and inclusive communities in the workplace and through everything we do. We are interested in your skills, talent and potential.
We have clear ambitions to lead the way in our sector. This is where you can come in and play your part.
The vacancy may close sooner due to volume of applicants.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.progressgroup.org.uk.