Plexus Innovation is delighted to showcase GUARDIAN®.
GUARDIAN® is ‘must have’ technology for social housing providers looking to make business improvements and extend enhanced duty of care to their tenants.
For example, did you realise that carrying out monthly manual Legionella compliance measurements across 1000 outlets wastes the equivalent of 2700 baths and 3.5MWh energy, whilst generating over 1 Tonne of CO2 every year?
GUARDIAN® can eliminate this waste for you immediately as it remotely:
- Detects many issues not possible via manual measurement
- Identifies water heaters operating inefficiently – enabling you to make savings
- Identifies assets under stress and failing components
- Identifies potential scald risks, taps left running and leaks
- Reduces risk of Legionella and eliminates manual measurement
- Provides uninterrupted compliance data, without any inconvenience to tenants.
- Reduces associated environmental impact
Once installed, GUARDIAN® does all the work, with data stored and managed securely in our cloud server. Your key users have access to your business area of our Dashboard and receive reports as frequently as you decide is appropriate. Also, if we detect a critical issue, they’ll be the first to know via our direct alert system!
Compliance Officer for believe housing, Emma Jorgenson, says that GUARDIAN® has shown them problems they wouldn’t have even known existed, which has convinced her the data reporting structure is extremely reliable and worth the cost effective investment.
GUARDIAN® can be summarized by 5 key words:
Connect, to Monitor 24/7, 365 in real time. Receive insightful Reports and alerts to critical issues, which enable you to Protect your tenants and Improve your business!
GUARDIAN® is reliable, gives accurate data measurements as well as being easy to install. For more information please contact Plexus Innovation on 0191 922 3969 or visit www.plexus-innovation.com